Tuesday 14 August 2012

Today's the day.......

Well Folks,
Today is the day......  The day that I start to be accountable - accountable to the world for what goes on in my day.  Apparently, as a SAHM I really don't do much, so I decided that if my Family don't want to know - or understand - what I do all day, that someone in the world should know.  So, welcome to my world......

Today's adventure began about 8pm when I got a text message "Just to let you know I am in hospital :)" It came from DS20 who should have been at work.  Attempts to call him and to get him reply to my texts seemed to be a bit of a drama.  Why send me a message and then not answer the phone??  He finally called to let me know that he had sliced his finger while at work, but was ok - he had driven himself to the nearest hospital and was waiting, not very patiently, in the A&E.  No, he didn't need me to do anything, just thought I should know.  Thanks!!  Should be a lovely day tomorrow.  Added to the fact that he doesn't live here, but hasn't slept anywhere else for the last ten days.  Apparently, my lounge and tv are far superior to the ones at his house.  Either that or he just can't live without his Mum.....

Anyways, life goes on.  We have a holiday from school tomorrow because of the Ekka (The Brisbane show).  DS16 will sleep in and then get cranky with his Brother because he is here.  I plan to miss all the excitement - I have a day out planned.  First I hit the gym and then I am off for a haircut and to get my nails done.  I will get home in time to do some baking, before I venture out again to go to the movies.  All sounds very indulgant, doesn't it?  Aaaaagh, the life of a SAHM.........

No comments:

Post a Comment